Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 @ 8:21 AM
OKAYOKAY. I admit my blog is rotting and yar. BUT IM JUST TOO LAZY! :D heh!
But many people are encouraging me to blog. I'm so touch can? Sheesh. So today bever & dora asked me about my blog. One word, ROT. shalalas. SO TODAY GYM ROCKED. Finally got back back drop RIGHT. :D It's weird.
SHALALAS. Bever today piggybacked ME. and i was sitting on her NECK. FUN! wheeeeeeeee. :D I love it. But one thing, it's scary up there especially with a unstable bever. I wonder if THERE stinked. LOL. okay. IM GROSS. hehs! :D
Got new TV today. Too big lahs. no where to place in the house and it ended up in my parents room. BLAH. How i wished it place on the wall in my room. :( Now one television no where to place. How ironic. :
Okay, now chatting with all my precious. AND I <3 DORA! TRACEY! BEVER! & everyone in this world. CURRENTLY. :D alrights, SEE YOU LOVERS!
thanks bever for calling me to update. what a waste of time. :
|